Androgenetic Alopecia is a condition that affects an estimated 50 million men in the United States alone. The HairMax LaserComb is a low level laser medical device designed to treat this condition via the science of photobio stimulation. The HairMax LaserComb is a proven solution and is the first and only device cleared by the FDA for the promotion of Hair Growth.*
Thousands of men and women worldwide have discovered the power of laser therapy treatments for the improvement to the appearance of their hair. Men and Women of all ages have already achieved exciting and impressive results. User satisfaction is extremely high, in the 90% range.
10 Reasons Why You Will Love the HairMax LaserComb:
1. User satisfaction is extremely high! Over 90% of all users are satisfied with the results achieved within the first 3-5 months of use!
2. Easy to use. Only 10 - 15 minutes, three times a week for optimum results.
3. Thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair. Unlike the majority of products in the hair regrowth industry which promise results but rarely deliver you'll see real and tangible results in a short period with the Laser comb.
4. Improve hair condition. Increase hair shine, bounce and manageability.
5. Convenient home treatment. No more traveling to hair care clinics. The LaserComb is designed to be used in the privacy of your own home.
6. Certified and completely safe. Complies with USA laser product safety standards, without risk of negative side effects.
7. Attractive, ergonomic design with a high-tech feel. Designed to fit the hand like a brush, the LaserComb is lightweight and easy to hold.
8. Easy purchase plan. No more high, ongoing costs. Don't spend thousands at high-end hair treatment clinics for the exact same quality low level laser treatment that the Hair Max laser comb can provide you with in the comfort of your own home.
9. Worldwide delivery available. Comes with a universal power transformer.
10. Unlimited Customer Support Friendly .
What is Laser Light Therapy?
(LLLT) has been widely used in Europe for over thirty years in addition to being the subject of numerous studies with over 3,500 scientific papers published worldwide. There have been no reported side effects to LLLT treatments, which are painless and non-toxic.
LaserComb is non-invasive and without any known side effects
The History of Laser Photo therapy
The use of photo-therapy (light therapy) in medicine has a long history. The Egyptians filtered sunlight through precious gems to obtain desired colors of light. Archeologists have found ancient records on Egyptian papyri dating back to 1550 BC detailing photo therapy"cures.”
The Greeks built solarium cities in high mountains to harness the additional ultra-violet light available there for healing tuberculosis and red light was used to quell the effects of the smallpox virus.